Friday, January 26, 2007

Sprint Stinks

Bought a Motorola Razr from Sprint last week with the 30 day return guarantee. Well they lowered the price 50% this week. So I figure I can get the lower price since its within the 30 day return period. I called Sprint customer service to make the request. Sprint's response was tough luck, you bought the phone. Well that ignores that I could return it and go somewhere else. The customer service rep could not understand that logic. Corporate America just does not get basic customer service (now Nordstrom understands and will give you the sale price because you can return anything anytime.)

1 comment:

qtlaw24 said...

Not satisfied, I sent an e-mail to Sprint Customer Care and what do you know? They happily e-mailed that they were giving me the credit. So I guess they are not that bad. My personal experience has been that Sprint has better coverage and better service than AT&T Wireless, my prior provider.